Win a stationery hamper worth...
How you can get involved…
The aim of National Stationery Day is to get people talking about stationery.
Why they like it, what they like and their favourite products and brands.
And of course, to encourage more people to write by hand.
- Use Twitter and Facebook to tell us your favourite stationery product or pen, your favourite stationery brands and your favourite stationery retailer.
- Upload a picture to Twitter with the hashtag #NSD and upload onto Facebook
The picture simply needs to be something #NSD related which reminds you of the written word, stationery, pens and pencils.
- Write a letter or card to a relative or friend, to show you care.
- Treat yourself to a new pen or notebook – or even both! – on 24 April. Anything to do with stationery!
- If you are a teacher, focus on the importance of good handwriting to your pupils and have some fun handwriting-themed activities in class on 24 April.
Share your plans on our Facebook page.
- If you are a retailer, make your customers aware of National Stationery Day in store.
You can download logos for printing posters for your shop window and instore promotion by clicking here.